Dates: December 4-15, 2017
Location: Washington, DC
The Institute for Public-Private Partnerships, A Tetra Tech Company (IP3), offers this course titled, Intermediate Project Finance Financial Modeling, to build upon the techniques learned in the introductory course on financial modeling using MS Excel®.
Participants will further enhance their skills in financial modeling and have the chance to engage in in-depth analysis and construction of the essential components of a financial model, with a special emphasis on the debt facility.
Participants will be required to bring information on a financial issue facing a project so that they can work through them and generate a model providing the solution. Models will be applied practically using graphics and the structure of the models will be built to allow for flexibility and consistency.
Successful completion of an introductory financial modeling course and advanced skills in MS Excel® are both requirements to register for this course.
- Interpreting financial models prepared by third parties
- Developing strategies to build a financial model for a standard project in standardized steps
- Conducting quarterly calculations of Capex and Opex accounts for construction and operations, and construction of consistent financial statements
- Structuring the framework of a financial model for your own project, and building its crucial elements
- Incorporating debt facility calculations