Dates: July 30 – August 10, 2018
Location: Washington, DC
This intermediate course focuses on the key elements necessary to regulate and license telecommunications and information technology. Eff ective license regulation, determinants for eff ective network interconnectivity, universal access, spectrum management, and developing planning tools for enforcing regulation and consumer protections are also intricate to this course.
Constant change in the global telecommunications industry forces public and private telecommunications enterprises to meet demanding needs and technological advances while providing cost-eff ective services. This course will assist in developing the skills required in dispute resolution and license competition regulation.
- By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact that mobile wireless, broadband, and 5G has on current regulations.
- Create universal access plans and funding mechanisms.
- Gain a working knowldge of the elements of tariff management and setting.
- Demonstrate skills in convergence and dispute resolution mechanisms.